Saturday, July 20, 2024
HomeHomeMaggots Found In KFC Chicken Sends Child To Hospital

Maggots Found In KFC Chicken Sends Child To Hospital

capture-20161010-184637-crop

Helena West Helena Police are releasing disturbing video after a child went to the hospital for food poisoning after eating at a local KFC restaurant. 

Source: Maggots found in KFC chicken sends child to hospital

The Heat Reporter
The Heat Reporterhttp://theheatmag.com
Known in entertainment circles as "LA Dre", the Editor of The Heat Magazine works tirelessly to bring you the latest & greatest in entertainment news. He spent years in the industry & now brings some of that insider knowledge to his readers.
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Melissa Ellis on CONTROL!!!
Arlene Culpepper, Asst. Editor-in-Chief on STRAIT JIGG: ‘Ova Ya Dome’ Mixtape Debuts
GI GI on Interviews
bestever2682 on Lil Kim Boycotts BET Awards
J. 'StraitJigg' Wineburg on 16 Year Old Becomes Face of Louis Vuitton
J. 'StraitJigg' Wineburg on 16 Year Old Becomes Face of Louis Vuitton
Arlene Culpepper, Asst. Editor-in-Chief on Jack Spratt: A Genuine New Orleans Original
Arlene Culpepper, Asst. Editor-in-Chief on D.E.T.D.F.’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt
J. 'StraitJigg' Wineburg on Mike Tyson Covers Esquire Magazine (Photo)